AutoLISP programs and related material
One of the subjects that I have taught in the past years is AutoLISP programming.
I am teaching this subject at the Pollack Mihaly Faculty of Engineering, University of Pecs, Hungary.
Some of the students have made their diploma work in AutoLISP under my supervision.
My own project:
- AutoLISP simulator: If you want to execute your AutoLISP program without AutoCAD.
There is an example application.
Diploma works of my students:
- X3D file importer (Tamas Toth)
- Creating a 3D modell of a staircase, straight or curved (Jozsef Szabo) (pictures are coming)
- Static calculation of simple structures using grapho-statics (Laszlo Gergely) (pictures are coming)
- Drawing patterns, flowers, trees with L-system
- 3D modeller of frames, with connections
- This is a proof of concept program
- The program implements 3 types of girder-girder connections, 3 types of column-girder and
3 types of column connections
- An example frame:
Copyright © 2007